Schedule of Events!
See the Race Info page for more details.
Wednesday Before Race, 7 PM
- Bowling Night: Bowling is at Emerald lanes
4860 W. Emerald Street, Boise, ID 83705
July 23rd, 7:00 pm. Four lanes are reserved for Wild Idaho.
Friday, Day before race
- 10 AM-5 PM: Packet pickup and drop bag check at Boiling Springs
- 6-6:45 PM: Pre-race pasta dinner at the Boiling Springs Dispersed Camping Area
- 6:45 PM: Pre-Race Meeting at the Boiling Springs Dispersed Camping Area
You must bring your drop bags (particularly the ones for Silver Creek Saddle) with you to the pre-race meeting
- Online Registration closes at 8:30 PM
Saturday, Race Day
- 5-5:45 AM: Late Packet Pick-Up/Drop Bag check and mandatory Runner Checkin at Boiling Springs Dispersed Camping Area
- 6 AM: 50 Mile and 50K races start!
- 7 PM: 50 Mile cutoff at East Mountain Lookout
- 8:45 PM: Cutoff at Skunk Creek Saddle
- 1:00 AM: 19 Hour Finish Line Cutoff