Welcome to the Wild Idaho 50M/50K/16M trail ultramarathons! These are tough races, with ~16000, 10200, and 5200 feet of gain respectively. The Wild Idaho races take place about 23 miles north of Crouch, Idaho (~75 miles north of Boise) starting at Boiling Springs Campground and constitute a perennial favorite camping/running weekend for the greatest ultrarunning community on the planet.
- NEXT RACE DATE IS AUGUST 8, 2015
- 2014: Bowling is at Emerald lanes (4860 W. Emerald St, Boise, ID 83705) July 23 at 7pm. Four lanes are reserved for Wild Idaho.
- You have until July 19th to register online. Don’t miss out!
- 2014 Registration is open and in full swing on Ultrasignup!!
- 2013 Thank you to our volunteers from founding RD Ben Blessing: Huge thanks to my parents Mike and Judy Blessing for putting in countless hours of work prepping for the race for four years. Much thanks to Tom Mattus and the Boise County Amateur Radio Operators Club for their 4th year of complete ham radio support! Uncle Clint and Aunt Deb at Wetfoot; the Grinders, Jim Buchanan, and Matt Gambill at Skunk Creek Summit; David Reimer at East Mountain; and my father-in-law Norm Peck + my lovely wife + Mark Johnson and Mark Hutchinson at Silver Creek Saddle. Great Work!
click the arrow to begin